- ASC MOTOR
breadcrumb ASC MOTOR > Design
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No hay categorías
Category with dropdown
- No hay categorías
Financing Calculator Description
- WhatsApp Adds New Text Formatting Options; Blocks Screenshots of Profile Pictures on Latest Beta 22 febrero, 2024WhatsApp launched four new text formatting options globally on Wednesday. These new options join the existing bold, italic, strikethrough, and monospace options. The new range of formatting tools will allow users to send messages in bulleted points, and numbered lists, as well as two different styles for quotes. Alongside, it is also reportedly testing a […]
- Oppo Reno 11 Series to Get Generative AI Features Soon, AI Center Launched 22 febrero, 2024Oppo Reno 11 series will soon be equipped with generative artificial intelligence (AI)-based features, the company stated on Wednesday. Alongside, the Chinese smartphone maker also revealed that it has established an AI Center for innovation in the emerging technology. The institution will focus on bringing new features to its existing smartphones and building AI-read...
- Intel Signs Microsoft as Foundry Customer; Says Firm on Track to Overtake Biggest Rival TSMC 22 febrero, 2024Intel has signed Microsoft as a foundry customer for its 18A technology, the company said at an event. The chipmaker said it expects to beat its 2025 deadline to overtake TSMC in advanced chip manufacturing. The news of Intel's 14A technology is the first time the Silicon Valley company has given details of its plans […]
- Huawei Pocket 2 Foldable With 50-Megapixel Quad Rear Cameras Launched: Price, Specifications 22 febrero, 2024Huawei Pocket 2 was launched in China on February 22, Thursday. This is the first ever clamshell foldable smartphone to launch with four rear camera units. The sensors are placed with a circular module on the top left corner of the back panel, beneath which there is another round cutout that holds the 1.15-inch cover […]
- Government Eases Approval Process for Foreign Direct Investment in Space Sector 22 febrero, 2024The government has announced that it will allow 100 percent foreign direct investment in the manufacture of satellite systems without official approval, while also easing rules for launch vehicles. Foreign companies can invest in the manufacture of components and systems or sub-systems for satellites up to 100 percent without approval, according to the government.
- Samsung Galaxy Fit 3 With Fall Detection and Emergency SOS Launched; See Details 22 febrero, 2024Samsung Galaxy Fit 3 has officially been unveiled by the company on Thursday, February 22. It succeeds the Galaxy Fit 2, which was launched in September 2020, and comes with significant upgrades over it. The South Korean tech giant revealed that the display on the fitness tracker is 45 percent wider compared to its predecessor.
- eBay Could Be Considering Exiting NFT Sector, Reportedly Trims Web3 Team 22 febrero, 2024eBay has reportedly slashed 30 percent of its Web3 team. After acquiring the NFT marketplace KnownOrigin in 2022, eBay had absorbed the team running this NFT marketplace. In the last eighteen months since the acquisition however, tensions between the eBay team and the KnownOrigin team reportedly rose – leading to the present-day situation.
- Crypto Firm, Industry Group Sue US SEC for 'Overreach' on Digital Assets 22 febrero, 2024A US based crypto firm and industry group have sued the US Securities and Exchange Commission for overstepping its authority with regard to digital assets. The firm, Legilex, wants a US court to rule that listing pre-existing tokens will not violate securities laws.
- Xiaomi 14 Amazon India Microsite Goes Live, Flipkart Availability Tipped Ahead of March 7 Launch 22 febrero, 2024Xiaomi 14 is confirmed to launch in India on March 7. The Indian variant of the vanilla Xiaomi 14 model is said to be similar to its Chinese counterpart, which was unveiled in October 2023. The Xiaomi India site has already teased the colour options and key features of the phone. The availability of the handset in […]
- Google Pixel Phones to Be Manufactured in India by Q2 2024: Report 22 febrero, 2024Google Pixel 8 Pro will be manufactured in India in Q2 2024, according to a report. Production of the smartphone will begin in the April-June quarter, after the search giant prepare production lines for the high-end Pixel 8 Pro.