- ASC MOTOR
breadcrumb ASC MOTOR > Development
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No hay categorías
Category with dropdown
- No hay categorías
Financing Calculator Description
- Moto G72 With 108-Megapixel Triple Cameras, MediaTek Helio G99 SoC Launched in India: Price, Specifications 3 octubre, 2022Moto G72 was launched by the company in India on Monday. The handset is powered by MediaTek Helio G99 SoC, and comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of inbuilt storage. It features a 6.6-inch pOLED display and comes with a 108-megapixel triple camera setup. The handset packs a 5,000mAh battery with 30W TurboPower fast […]
- Prosus NV Terminates $4.7 Billion Deal to Acquire BillDesk Days After CCI Approval 3 octubre, 2022Technology investor Prosus NV has "terminated" a $4.7 billion deal to buy payments platform BillDesk, it said on Monday, adding that conditions had not been met. Prosus announced plans to buy BillDesk in August 2021, saying it would complement its PayU business and strengthen its presence in India, one of Prosus's largest markets.
- Samsung Galaxy A04s With 50-Megapixel Triple Rear Camera Launched in India: Price, Specifications 3 octubre, 2022Samsung Galaxy A04s was launched in India on Monday, a budget smartphone that was first unveiled last month in Europe. The Galaxy A04s features a triple rear camera setup helmed by a 50-megapixel sensor, and its other major highlight is its large 5,000mAh battery. The smartphone has been launched in India with introductory offers, and […]
- Project U: Ubisoft Opens Playtest Registrations for New Session-Based Co-Op Shooter 3 octubre, 2022Ubisoft has announced playtests for a new “session-based” co-op shooter, Project U. The concept is entirely new, and unites players to prevail against an unspecified “overwhelming threat.” Project U playtest is currently open only to PC players residing in Western Europe. The official website also has an FAQ section, which lists its demanding system requiremen...
- OnePlus Nord Watch With AMOLED Display, 105 Sports Modes Launched in India: All Details 3 octubre, 2022OnePlus Nord Watch was launched in India on Monday. The company’s first Nord-branded smartwatch offers support for 105 sports modes, and features a 1.78-inch AMOLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate and up to 500 nits of peak brightness. It will offer up to 10 days of battery life, and comes with heart rate, stress, […]
- Moto G72 First Impressions: A Promising All-Rounder That Misses Out on 5G 3 octubre, 2022Motorola has launched the Moto G72 as its new mainstream offering under Rs. 20,000. The phone packs some premium hardware such as a 120Hz pOLED display and a 108MP triple-camera setup, but misses out on 5G network support. Here's our first impressions.
- Tecno Pova 4 Renders, Specifications Surface Online; Tip MediaTek Helio G99 SoC, 6,000mAh Battery 3 octubre, 2022Tecno Pova 4 is reportedly making its way to the markets soon. Ahead of the official launch, the renders and key specifications of the handset have surfaced online. The handset is tipped to feature MediaTek Helio G99 SoC. The Tecno Pova 4 could sport dual rear cameras led by a 50-megapixel main sensor.
- House of the Dragon Episode 8 Trailer: Struggle for Power Continues at Driftmark 3 octubre, 2022House of the Dragon episode 8 trailer is out, teasing a battle for power at Driftmark, following Lord Corlys Velaryon’s unspecified “grave injury.” In King Viserys’ absence, Otto Hightower has reclaimed his position of the King’s Hand, establishing control over the Targaryen household. Meanwhile, Rhaenyra and Prince Daemon plan something big.
- Majority Cryptocurrencies Take a Dip; Binance Coin, Polygon Emerge Among Few Gainers 3 octubre, 2022The overall crypto market saw a 0.95 percent decrease over the last day. Majority cryptocurrencies, including BTC, ETH, Solana, and Cardano among others — saw losses. While these dips are minor, but they did all together pull down the market momentum for the crypto sector. As per Mudrex CEO Edul Patel, market participants are reacting […]
- Xiaomi Feels Disappointed by ED Order to Seize Assets, Says Will Continue to Protect Reputation 3 octubre, 2022Xiaomi on Sunday said it was "disappointed" with an Indian order that froze $682 million (nearly Rs. 55,800 crore) of its assets and would continue to protect its interests. An Indian appellate authority on Friday confirmed an April order by India's federal financial crime fighting agency, the Enforcement Directorate, to seize Rs. 5,551 crore, saying […]